Happy New Year’s Eve!
Something huge that you may be thinking about around this time of year is your New Year’s Resolution. Typically a new year’s resolution is a commitment made at the beginning of each year to better yourself in one way or another. It was even used before the medieval knights and the Romans.
I have looked around and found some of the more common resolutions. So here are a couple of things to consider for your New Year’s Resolution…
- Be More Healthy. This includes exercising regularly and trying to keep a healthy diet.
- Lose or Gain Weight. This is common in people who have had to recover from something or wish to fit their clothes better.
- Travel a Bit More or To Visit a Certain Location. I have always wanted to visit New York City or Paris.
- Be More Environmentally Friendly. Maybe you could start recycling or become more aware of the products that you use.
- Take Up a Good Cause. Help support someone out there who really needs your help.
- Improve a Skill or Grades. Maybe there is something you wish you could do better?
- Think More Positively. It’s hard enough as it is no matter how well you think you have it.
- Give Yourself a Whole New Makeover. Make yourself feel like a whole new person.
- Get Rid of a Bad Habit. Maybe it’s clicking your teeth, biting your nails, or poor manners.
- Improve Your Brain Health. Yea, check it out. It’s actually really cool.
- Improve Your Career, Finances, or Education. Bored at work? Considering going back to school? Impulsive Shopper?
- Find Something New or Discover a Culture. Maybe be a new passion or place that inspires you.
- Be More Spiritual. Connect with your religion. It was used to explain all the stars in the sky.
Oh and a good friend of mine has a new post out! Check out Nicole’s Stuff Here!