At first I was like….
Then I just kinda stopped. Who do I nominate after me? Anyways, we can find that out later.
Thank you to Trina from Trina’s North Germany for nominating me! I highly recommend you go check her stuff out especially if you, like me, have been obsessed with anything German since taking German as a language in high school.
Now as part of the award I have to sit here and force seven facts about me out of my head… bare with me here.
- Some of you may or may not know this but I own a half-persian cat. Which is pretty much fancy for saying I eat cat hair, fight over a bed with, and obey a furball. She is too smart for her own good and to my disadvantage, but the people through the Starbucks drive-thru window love her.
- I was lucky enough to try macaroons for the first time this week with a few friends and I can say I loved them. Especially the vanilla and salted caramel ones… but the red velvet ones were pretty good too.
- I am a dreamer. Especially a day dreamer. I love think about my future goals and how to achieve them… also I just like to daydream about anything from sushi to learning how to do something crazy… like parkour or something… maybe just buy something off of amazon.
- I am constantly thinking. This makes for brilliant plans and headaches. More plans than headaches. Like popping kit kats or reeses into cupcakes… or brownies. Brownies would be better.
- I have to actually think about what to put down here. Seriously I haven’t had to pull seven things about me out of my butt since like the first day of junior year in high school. Either something is wrong with that or something is wrong with forcing people to do this.
- My favorite animals are polar bears. Yes, the only animal that actively hunts and stalks down humans for food. No, I didn’t know this when I decided that they were my favorite, but it has come in handy.
- I have five polar bear teddys on my desk alone. Hence where I pulled #6 from. I blame it on boyfriend not knowing what to get me for valentines… or my birthday.
Alright now before I list off the chosen ones, here are the rules to this award:
A) Show the award on your blog.
B) Thank the person who nominated you.
C) Share seven facts about yourself.
D) Nominate 15 blogs
E) Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
My Nominations (no specific order)
- Elle Kae
- Liz and Lifestyle
- As Always Nicole
- DIY Daisy
- Beauty By Brooke LeAnne
- Anami Blog
- Unbearably Awkward
- Global Garcon
I hope you enjoyed reading and congratulations!