Finally I have a chance to sit down, relax, and babble about more things that I am loving. Some of you may know, if you saw my haul post, that I was on the hunt to buy a gray nail polish that had a nice balance of color for a few months before buying Power Clutch, and that A Cut Above was an impulsive buy that went perfectly with Power Clutch. It creates a great, light accent without overpowering the gray color. I also feel like the rose-colored glitter makes it perfectly spring appropriate.
Power Clutch – Used as Base Color
- Nicely balanced so it looks gray on your nails and not blue or brown.
- Doesn’t washout my skin tone.
- Color applies nicely.
- Tacky layer takes forever to go away butI also find this to be an minor issue with all of Essie’s Products.
A Cut Above – Clear coat with glitter; used as an accent.
- Good balance between clear coat and glitter. I find only need to apply one coat for desired amount of glitter but is definitely buildable if you want a lot of glitter.
- Same as Power Clutch with the tacky layer.
Overall I love the two colors both together and separate. Worth the waiting for them to dry. If I run out I would definitely consider rebuying and would recommend it to a friend. Makes me smile to wear it. I hope this post made you smile and…